With the increase of clutter in outdoor advertising it is becoming very difficult to stand out of the mess.Every building, every sidewalk, every flyover, mall, stadium, basically everywhere you look has a billboard or is screaming their lungs out about a brand. Times Square and London’s Picadilly Square are shining examples of this. So what does it take to stick out? Wit, humor and whole lot of creativity. This is exactly what these 10 brands have managed to do. Here is our pick of the world’s most brilliant outdoor advertisements!
1. Koleston Naturals used the natural background view to not only demonstrate the different shades of colours that they offered for hair dye, but also communicated how the ingredients of the hair dye were natural as well.
2. Coca Cola used this technique to publicize their new bottle called Coca Cola “Grip”. The ad itself gripped all users!
3. Ariel made it pretty clear that it removes stain with this beauty.
4. Jeep very subtly delivered the message that it was suitable for all kinds of terrain. An advertising masterstroke, and one of our favourites.
9. To get this right, you have to say it right.
10. Seat Belts Save. Period
We hope you enjoyed our collection of the world’s most brilliant print ads! Can you add to these? Add as comments below or mail us on email@example.com, and we will feature them on our page with your name on it!