2. When Snapdeal trolled Flipkart on their Big Billion Day!
3. Regional newspapers have bad ink quality, and often the darker colours leave prints on your fingers. Tata used this to their advantage, to communicate about their 24×7 Road Assistance Service, saying ‘don’t get your hands dirty, call us’.
7. Lets just say, in 2009, Americans weren’t the only ones happy to see former President George W. Bush leave!
8. Yet another time when TOI trolled itself, by putting a photo of the Brazilian Ronaldo, when they actually meant Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo.
10. When GoT did this shadow advertising in British newspapers announcing the advent of their new season. Valar Moghulis.
12. When Durex had God Mode on.
16. Even Tendulkar couldn’t time it better. This was printed on the day the results of the General Elections were being announced, when Modi overthrew the Congress rule. Some burnol for Soniaji please.
So who said that the print media was dead? Think again.