Where most brands are making “emotional” videos in the hopes of going viral, Snapdeal has gone out of the way to actually connect with the users and make a real difference in doing something special for them.
1. They engaged with users by asking them questions about their father. See this one for instance :
2. Snapdeal sent out gifts to a lucky few, making their dad’s day that much more special.
3. Technology may come and technology may go, but Father’s love remains the same. Minimal Poster – Check.
4. Who doesn’t love a little good ol’ jibe at our dads for the typical things that our lovable father’s say.
5. They also made these sweet little posters which were so damn true!
6. They made the day memorable by asking users where they would like to take their father out and surprised them with FREE Olacab rides!
7. Our favourite is what they did here. Snapdeal asked users what their message to their dads is, and created these wonderful e-cards which could be used to share with their dads. Pretty cool!
And no surprises here, #WorldsBestDad was trending in India!
Right after Snapdeal pulled one over Flipkart, they are now winning hearts by doing the sweetest things on Father’s Day. In short, they are spreading a lot of love!