There is nothing more selfless than a mother’s love. Moms are our personal angels, always taking care of us, always watching over us. But cross your heart, haven’t there been a zillion instances when your mom was awesome to you but you didn’t even bat an eyelid? Yeaaaah, we’re so used to the love, that sometimes we take it for granted. Here’s a small list of times you should have yelled a biiiiig THANKYOU MOM but you probably didn’t.
1) For staying up with you before your exams. You know, for giving you some coffee and moral support.
2) For being responsible for the magical cleaning that happens after you have made a mess of your room. Superpowers, honestly!
3) For being the only person you can pour your heart out to. With your true, ugly, crying self.
4) For silently staying up till late until she’s sure you’ve got back home safe
5) All those times you yelled “MOOOOMMM!!” through the house to find out where that one shirt was.
6) For always being this damn cute.
7) For being your personal masterchef. And the best one in the world at that.
8) For never letting you doubt yourself or your swag.
9) For celebrating your milestones like her own. For being your biggest cheerleader!
10) For showering heaps of unconditional love at you…even when you don’t deserve it!
The above 10 reasons are just the tip of the iceberg. There are countless reasons why moms are awesome, and why you should be thanking them every single day! Check out this beautiful short film by Cello, conceptualized by Eggfirst, which captures this essence and made us want to go hug our moms right away.