A new series of ads rolled out by the Tourism Department of Rajasthan has captured the state beautifully, and actually makes you want to go there!
What was the masterstroke?
They have shot the ads from the tourist’s point of view, and each ad shoes how each person discovers their own Rajasthan. By prefixing the name of the tourist to the state’s name, they have quite cleverly appealed straight to our hearts.
Oh btw, the background score is to die for.
1) Aryasthan – The one where they showcase the Thar Desert, a jugaad bike and Rajasthan’s friendliness.
2) Meerastan – The one with the lesser know adventure of Rajasthan, the hot air balloon.
3) Huansthan – The one with the Kumbhalgarh Fort, Aravalis in the background and the second longest wall in the world.
4) Binoysthan – The one with the haunted village in Kuldhara, Jaisalmer.
5) Janesthan – The one with Rajasthan’s picturesque natural beauty.