1) When everyone surprised at the decision to let the then RBI Governor go. Did he disagree with demonetization?
2. When the King of good times fled the country because of a really bad time
3. When the story of Neerja Bhanot caught the attention of an entire nation.
4. When IPL in Mumbai came under criticism because of the draught in Maharashtra
5. When ‘Bhai’ was appointed the goodwill ambassador of the Rio Games, and Twitter went bat shit crazy.
6. When renaming cities became of higher priority for the Government, instead of the gazillion other things they could have done this year.
7. When Dipa Karmakar raise the hopes of an entire nation by being the first gymnast from India to qualify for the Olympics.
8. When Aishwarya Rai’s lip colour became more important than the issue of skin colour
9. When Tanmay Bhatt learnt the hard truth about freedom of speech in India
10. When the freedom of speech was stolen away from movies, yet again.
11. When Charizard and Pikachu became household names once again.
12. When PV Sindhu won us the silver medal at Rio!
13. When the surgical strikes by India became a matter of great pride.
14. When entertainers from across the border were banned from entertaining us
15. When Team India climbed up to the No.1 spot in the ICC Test Rankings
16. When no one knew what happened, why it happened and how it happened.
17. When the TV volume returned to normal in the 9pm – 10pm slot.
18. When America played a joke on itself.
19. When Modi dealt his version of a surgical strike.
20. When the ATM queues became longer that the queue outside a Zara sale.